This property is a spacious parcel located just outside of California City limits. Only 90 minutes away from metropolitan Los Angeles. This property is great if you want to get away from the hustle and bustle of city life.
The property is a short drive away from the downtown shopping area and local government services like the police department and the fire station. There are schools, medical centers, parks, hotels, and a golf course all within 6 miles (9.66 km).
This spacious 2.5-acre lot is zoned to build a single-family home residence and raising of animals and growing of crops for use of resident/occupant only are permitted.
- 2.5-acre parcels with fantastic views.
- 2 miles (3.22 km) north of Intersection at State Highway 58 and California City Blvd.
- 3 miles (4.83 km) from North Edwards and entrance to the base.
- 6 miles (9.66 km) from California City, an incorporated city with a current population of over 14,000.
- Record of Survey property — final map recorded with the county.
- Zoning: PLRS-Platted Residential Suburban -Permits required for the development of a single-family residence. Breeding of poultry (birds) rabbits, chinchillas, fish, frogs, or bees for the domestic use of resident/occupant only.
- 30-miles Drive to Tehachapi, CA
- 40-miles Drive to Lancaster, CA
- 50-miles Drive to Palmdale, CA
- 60-miles Drive to Bakersfield, CA
- 90-miles Drive to Los Angeles, CA
Let us know if you are interested, get in contact with one of our licensed agents!