Rules And Regulations
- 1- A Referral must be submitted only on the appropriate Referral Form and must be filled out completely, including the acknowledgment of the referring property owner to fully understanding the rules and regulations. The Referral Form must be submitted electronically to qualify. Referral Forms must be dated prior to the referral’s date of purchase.
- 2- New property owners must purchase property from a Pacific States Land Company Representative to be eligible for this program.
- 3- Upon receipt of a Referral Form, a PSL representative will contact you to make arrangements to contact your referral.
- 4- Each referral must be a Family or Friend of the property owner as they will be told the name of the person they were referred by.
- 5- In the event the same person is referred by more than one property owner, the owner whose Referral Form bears the earliest submitted date and time will receive credit for the referred purchaser. The property owner whose referral is a duplicate will be notified in writing that the Referral does not qualify.
- 6- Each individual or group of individuals that is referred as indicated in the rules above, who contract to buy one or more properties will be counted as only one referral or buying unit. For each new referral that purchases one or more parcels of property from Pacific States Land Company, you will receive one Referral Award. After the close of the sale involving your referral.
- 7- If a property owner takes part in the purchase of a second parcel of property with another individual, this transaction will not be counted as a referral.
- 8- In the event of co-ownership, each owner may submit individual Referral Forms. However, the Referral Forms cannot be accumulated together for the same referral.
- 9- The sale involving your referral must close within ninety (90) days of the submission date on your Referral Form to qualify for a Referral Award.
- 10- Only property owners are eligible to receive Referral Awards. Active Sales Representatives of Pacific States Land Company, their licensees, employees of Pacific Sates Land Company and its subsidiaries and their immediate families are not eligible.
UNDER STATE LAW, UNLESS YOU ARE A LICENSED REAL ESTATE BROKER, YOU MAY NOT CONTACT YOUR REFERRALS TO DISCUSS THE TERMS OF A PURCHASE OF PROPERTY THROUGH PACIFIC STATES LAND COMPANY. THIS MUST BE DONE BY A LICENSED SALES REPRESENTATIVE ONLY.